On/Off Sant Joan

By Joe Littenberg

on-off-sant-joan-1
on-off-sant-joan-2
on-off-sant-joan-3
on-off-sant-joan-4
on-off-sant-joan-5
on-off-sant-joan-6

SHARE:EMAIL

If you’re new to Sant Joan, you’ll probably dip your toes into the playa scene. That’s cool. You need the stories, need to be able to break this festa into its appropriate percentages. From those of us that have been there and done that, here’s a ballpark: 50% alcohol, 50% way too many people, 12% hearing loss, 30% thieves everywhere, 65% chance of children shooting balls of fire (literally) in your general direction, 5% chance of getting laid and a very serious 2% chance of stepping on a syringe. Math not adding up? What math? It won’t matter at 2am on your first Sant Joan Barna beach bonanza. Nothing will.

For the rest of us, being far away from the beach is the best bet. Catch us at On/Off Sant Joan, a double-down street party under the train tracks in the new, super sexy Districte Cultural de L’Hospitalet. Eat Street on food and drinks, Flea Market Barcelona and some 50 vendors doing deals, Ameba, Dublab, Glove Party and seven more excellent DJs, Contorno Urbano painting live and Street Dance Area and Legacy breaking (literally). Take your pick, love muffins, but make sure you get that sweet, sweet coca somewhere.

June 23rd (1pm–5am) & June 30th (1pm–3am)

June 23, 2018 – June 30, 2018
Opening hours
Saturday
13:00 – 05:00