Vermut Solidario: Summer Vibes

By Tamara Izko

vermut solidario summer vibes

© Carlos Preil

SHARE:EMAIL

There’s no better plan on Sunday, July 17th than to hit Antiga Fàbrica Estrella Damm and enjoy nine hours of music in an event that will bring together food trucks, shopping, photocalls, art exhibitions, a family area and more activities plus plenty of beer and vermouth, all for a good cause.

Vermut Solidari will contribute 70% of the event proceeds to Pulsas Candelas, a Barcelona-based NGO that supports children’s cancer research by Obra Social of Hospital Sant Joan de Déu. The remaining 30% will go to support a non-profit chosen by Vermut Solidari’s Facebook fans, either Sonrisas de Bombay, Casal dels Infants or Proyecto Quimions.

This ninth edition of Vermut Solidario will host big stars from the local musical scene. So relax and enjoy a fun Sunday that is sure to set you in the right mood for summer.

LINEUP
1pm – DJ Labs & DJ Mychel Castro
2pm – DJ Jaccqui
4pm – DJ Mychel Castro & Twin Drama
4:30pm – Georgina
5pm – Mr. K!
5:30pm – DJs Sofisticante
6pm – Bigott
7:30pm – Dorian (DJ set)
9pm – DJ Coco

July 17, 2016 – July 17, 2016
Opening hours
Sunday
12:00 – 21:00